CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Guess I won't be getting Premium ...


WELL today I'm finally feeling pretty much back to normal ... I'm still a little weak but not too weak to get a work-out in later! Although as I was driving to work I realized ... I've had a job since I was 16, (that's almost EIGHT years,) and yesterday was the SECOND time I've ever called in sick. I think just two times in eight years is a pretty good track record! :P

I don't understand. Why do people date another person when they know it's not going to work out? I mean, it's not like you have to KNOW that you're going to marry some one in order to date them, but there needs to be at least a shred of hope some where that things might work out in order to make it worth while! My roommate is currently "seeing some one" who, as she told me last night, "is totally incompatible with me! I definetly don't see us getting married." To which I think, then why bother? Besides the fact that some people are just too horny or feel too inadequate if they don't have a boyfriend every waking second. Sheesh.

Gas is now $3.25 and this makes me VERY sad.


You have no idea how much the martians from Sesame Street terrified me as a child.

0 comments: