CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Two-Lips!


Today on Martha Stewart's website, (just shut-up, hehe) they have a super yummy looking recipe for a fruity sangria cocktail, and irish coffee chocolate truffles! Mmmmm!!!! SOOO yummy. One day, I will move beyond just buying ramen, yogurt, and cerial and into buying REAL ingredients for super yummy recipes like these!!! :D

Spring always gets me in the mood to garden. (Even though I ... currently don't have a garden to garden in.) :( When I was younger, one of my favorite times of the year was during the spring when my mom and I would go pick out and buy all different types of flowers and plant them in our garden. I always had SO much fun! I loved it. Some day I want to have a tulip garden. When my mom was teaching us about Holland I always loved looking at all the huge brightly colored tulip gardens. Ahhh. So pretty. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers, especially the brightly colored ones, like the yellow/red ones.

I'm feeling sluggish today. I need to get my arse motivated to exercise tonight. Blahh.

0 comments: