CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Blah.

Work was awful today. I felt kinda yucky last night before bed, and was still feeling yucky this morning when I woke up. So I took some medicine and by the time I had to work at 4:30pm my temperature was down to 101.5. However, working 8 hours in the chaos known as the Elephant Bar on a Saturday night is NOT a good way to recover. By the time I was done I felt a million times worse and as I was driving home just now, I felt so weird ... like I would be driving and I'd forget what just happened. I'd be like ... 'was that light I just drove through green? I think so' ... that's so terrible! Blagh. And I have to be back at work tomorrow morning. I must go to bed now ... yes this blog is "blah" because that's how I feel at the moment. Oh well.

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

Haha! You wrote a "Blahg!"

Sorry you're sick, and sorrier still that you have to work! That's never fun. A couple of years ago, I had the flu, and stuck it out at work for a few days, and then finally I had to call in my 7 mos. pregnant co-worker on her only day off! I felt awful. for various reasons.

What time are you and Cuh-ris(!) getting in on the 5th? Hopefully I can get work off that day and come pick you up.