CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 08, 2007

My Wish Lists

Feel free to NOT have to read this, because the following is simply a list of all the things I both want and need. :P But I like to have it all typed out so I can look at it. I have 5 different "wishlists" of things I need to save up money for.

* Wishlist Number 1: BUSINESS START-UP COSTS

* Wishlist Number 2: KITCHEN ESSENTIALS
COOKWARE:
- Sauce pan
- Stockpot
- Griddle
- Skillet
- 17-piece tool & gadget set
APPLIANCES:
- Blender
- Electric mixer
- Toaster oven
- Starbucks espresso machine
BAKEWARE:
- Two 9" round cake pans
- 8" square brownie pan
- 13" x 9" square cake pan
- 9 1/4" loaf pan
- 18" x 13" cookie sheet
- Muffin/cupcake pan
- Cooling Rack
- Spatulas
- Nonstick rolling pin
- Ceramic mixing bowls
- Storage Containers

* Wishlist Number 3: COMFY SLEEPING :P
- A super nice bed that will last me forever!

* Wishlist Number 4: 4 MONTHS LIVING EXPENSES FOR WHEN I START MY BUSINESS

* Wishlist Number 5: SAVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOR THE DAY I'LL NEED A NEW CAR

I just conquered the first two most expensive items on the BUSINESS START-UP COSTS list, the computer and printer/copier/scanner. I also currently have $1,200 saved for living expenses/emergencies. Woo hoo!

0 comments: