CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mmmmm and Ewwwww

This year spring cleaning came a little late for me. But over the past 2 days I've been very productive! Let us now examine just HOW productive I've been:

1. I cleaned out and threw away the heap of junk that has been taking over the space in my car trunk since I moved.

2. I cleaned out the back seat of my car, which had boxes full of stuff that I had been too lazy to put away so I kept ignoring it.

3. I went through all my clothes (including underwear) and threw MANY articles away.

4. Went through my purses and kept only my favorites and got rid of the ones I don't use.

5. Went through all my notebooks filled with various things and threw those away.

6. Basically I went through ALL my possessions and threw away stuff. :P

7. Finished uploading ALL my cds! Woo hoo!

8. I cleaned and scrubbed Kara and I's shower because it was disgusting ... now it's sparkling!

And there you have it. Spring cleaning about a month and 1/2 late. Ooops.

Today at work I was bent over cleaning something on the carpet and a guy walked by and said to me, "Nice territory." ??? Ewwwww.

Last night I got a caramel macchiato from Starbucks for the first time in probably at least 6 months. Usually, I get a white mocha, but for the past several months I switched to getting chai tea lattes because they're much healthier for you. WELL. I am convinced that caramel macchiatos are one of the most delicious drinks that Starbucks has to offer. And not just ANY caramel macchiato. No. But a grande caramel macchiato, upside down, with nonfat milk, 5 pumps of vanilla, extra hot, no foam, whipped cream, and extra caramel. :P Mmmmm it was SOOOO good! And even that is much better for you than a white mocha. I have a new favorite.

0 comments: