CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Screws are Loose!


Tonight, my roomie Kara walked in while I was sitting on the bedroom floor watching Donald Duck cartoons and cutting pictures/articles out of wedding magazines. Apparently, this means I have "a few screws that are loose." Surely I'm not the only 23-year-old who spents much time cutting things out of wedding magazines while watching the wonderful Donald Duck? :P

Today while I was at Starbucks, I ran into TWO different customers who started complaining that I don't work there anymore. Apparently, customers have been asking where I went and complaining that I left. Breeeeh he he he he- oh yeah, I was just THAT good at making people their lattes! :P

Oh- and despite the fact that I recently posted a complaining and ranting blog about Chris entitled "Dump Bugs," I would just like to say that he is still absolutely, without a doubt the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. I'm VERY lucky. :)

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

I'm glad you're feeling way better.

Andrew and I have been playing Sim City on the SNES a lot the past couple of weeks. Obsessing over it, really, so I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to Donald Duck and wedding cut-outs.

That's pretty funny about Starbucks. One of Andrew's/Erika's/my old customers ran into Erika somewhere and asked her where Andrew was. Apparently he had been checking coffee shops all over town for him!