CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Junk Removed

Ah. I feel much better today despite the fact that my nose is much more clogged today then it was yesterday. It's amazing what a nice long ranting blog will do! It felt great to get all of those twisted thoughts out of my head so that I can think clearly again. It's like moving a pile of junk that's been building up in the middle of your room. The pile of junk just keeps building up and the bigger it gets, the more it gets in your way and the more likely it is to trip you and actually hurt you. So, moving that pile of junk to some where else, say the garage, gets it all out of your way! Maybe I'll be able to take that pile of junk to the dumpster later and get rid of it for good.

As I was going to bed last night, (or should I say this morning,) after writing my blog, I already felt much better. I almost deleted the blog so no one else would have to read it. I didn't really care for the thought of people reading it, especially after I felt so much better just having written it. I was like, "well, I feel some what better, maybe I should just delete it." But I was too tired to turn the computer back on. And besides that, you shouldn't do things like rip pages out of your diary! Especially those long, heartfelt rants. Even if the rant is a bunch of overthinking. That way you can look back at the entry and be like, "Woah! What the hell was I thinking?" Hehe.

Oh yes, and I want a Toyger. My dad sent me an article from Life Magazine on Toygers and now I completely want one! It's a domestic cat they're breeding to look like a little mini tiger! Ahhhhh! Soooo cute. They should be "complete with all the traits" by the year 2010. Me wants. SO cute. There's a whole page on them at www.toygers.org

0 comments: