CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sooo Good

Today I went to the Farmer's Market that's next door to eat lunch and ended up eating at this little restuarant called The French Crepe Company- daaaaamn it was good! I hadn't had crepes since my mom passed away in '98, so it's been nearly a decade, and I LOVE crepes! I ordered La Versailles, which was this big crepe filled with fresh strawberries and topped with powdered sugar and whipped cream. Mmmmmm!!! Soooooo good.

Oh oh! I stopped by Ross just for the heck of it and ended up looking at their cookware. Woah! They have tons of good cookware for CHEAP! (Well, cheap compared to every other place!) I could have bought all the baking pans (cake pans, brownie pans, loaf pans, muffin pans, etc.) for like $50. I almost loaded up on tons of stuff but decided to force myself to wait a little longer. Maybe tomorrow. lol j/k :P

0 comments: