CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Happy Week

I think everyone needs to go out and buy a carton of fresh strawberries right now! Why? Because I just made the most delicious white chocolate covered strawberries!!! Mmmmmm. Just buy a bag of white chocolate chips (or milk chocolate,) melt them in the microwave, dip the strawberries, let them chill for a bit, and then mmmmm!!! Yummmmmy!

I'm currently enjoying FOUR days off in a row from work- FOUR days!!! It's been wonderful. Last night Chris and I went to the Olive Garden and I ordered the most wonderful caramel hazelnut macchiato, and a super yummy shrimp and scallop with fetuccini alfredo dish. Woah. Yum. Chris ordered an Olive Garden pizza. ALSO yummy. Then we spilt a Tiramisu for dessert. It was the best dinner I've had in a loooong time!

Last night Chris showed me the movie 'My Fair Lady,' which I had actually never seen before!!! I knew quotes and some music from it and everything, but I had never actually SEEN it before. It was a very enjoyable fim.

Today Chris and I went grocery shopping for Chris' groceries. I'm slowly but surely making progress in my quest for Chris' healthy eating. Instead of getting beef for burgers, I got him to get chicken breasts for chicken sandwhiches instead. Instead of buying a big bag of Doritos, he got a big bag of dried mangos. AND he also got a bunch of apples and deli meat. Oh and bananas! : D Hehehehe.

Today I bought 'Fright Night' on dvd. Yay.

0 comments: