CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

It's Friday.

Well, it's Friday. And that means I'm getting ready to head to work soon (blahhhhhhh.) Except this time I'm comforted by the fact that this is the LAST Friday I will be working before flying home on Thursday! Yaaaaaaay! I'm soooo so so excited about NOT working for 10 WHOLE DAYS and seeing all my friends and family and having Chris get to meet them all too! :D

Speaking of Chris, if you read the blog he wrote entitled "Busted Things," we are doing much better now- and NO I do NOT want to break up with him! :P After all, he's my ultra cuuuuuute Chris-dah-ris!!!

I just remembered that I haven't gotten my step-bro Jay a wedding gift yet, although thankfully Esther sent me the link to his wedding registry today. They're registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Why do ALL couples who get married register at "that" store every single time? All my friends who have gotten married in the last couple of years have ALL registered there. I mean ... it's a good store and all but ... there's a MILLION other stores too! For example, you can set up your wedding registry at this great wedding site that allows you to create your own list of ANY item from ANY store, and people can purchase them online just like Bed, Bath and BLah blah blah. lol. AND to make Bed, Bath, and Beyond worse, I wanted to purchase them the fondue set on their list this morning and the silly site won't even work! Grrrrrr. By the time is DOES finally work, some one else will have probably purchased it for them. Grrrrrrrrr.

Anyhow I don't really have time to say much right now because I have to eat and get ready for work, etc. But soooooooon I will be basking in the beauty of my time off work and spending it with the people I truly care about and love! (Awwwww!) Heehee.

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

Most importantly, you're get to see Loooouuuuuusssssiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew and I didn't even bother registering anywhere, which I liked better. That way we just got a bunch of gift cards and checks so we could buy whatever.

Like I said, we can always stop by on the way back from the airport, so you don't have to worry about shipping it or packing it. I'd be more than happy to make the side trip!