CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Color me Happy!

I think that on one of my days off this week, (either Monday or Thursday,) I'm going to head over to
Color Me Mine in Beverly Hills, which is this really cute art studio that I actually found out about while I was looking in one of those 'Star Magazines' and saw a picture of Paris Hilton painting there. (Thankfully I won't have to worry about bumping into HER when I go- hehehe. Ehem. Sorry.) ANYWAY it looks like loads of fun. You get to choose from over 400 ceramic pieces to paint, ranging from every type of dinnerwear to interior decor to figurines and supplies. After you paint and glaze the piece, they then "fire" the piece up for you when you're done and you get to bring it home! And of course, use it if you want. I can't decide what I'll want to do! Maybe a set of really cute coffee mugs. Or plates. Or ... or ... or maybe I'll just wait until I get there to decide. :P

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

I sent you an email today, but I don't know if the address was right (it was the one Andrew gave me: luvliftsusup).

Let me know if you get it! It should be relatively hilarious.