CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Owwwieeee!

My poor, poor big toe. About an hour ago I was getting in the shower to rinse-off, (seeing that I was quite sweaty from having just worked-out,) and as I was closing the big heavy sliding doors to the shower, some how ... the door managed to come off it's hinge thingy and it fell full weight directly on the bottom of my big toe! AND not only did it CRUSH my poor toe, but the metal edge of the door completley sliced my toe open. Owwwwwwieeeeeee!!!! It hurts. Bad. Like ... I can't stand on it or move it. I'm afraid I may have broken it but I haven't fully checked yet. And ... the extra sucky part of all this is, is that I have to leave for work in about 2.5 hours, I don't think I can even get a shoe on, let alone walk around on it for like 8 hours! Meeeeeeeeehhh!!!!

Ho hum.

0 comments: