CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Burn Baby Burn!


Today as I was driving home from work I passed yet another one of the Hollywood hills on fire, and I think it was a "fresh" fire because I didn't see any firemen yet. As glamorous as living in the Hollywood hills sounds, I think I'd rather not live some where that seems to get daily red flag (fire) warnings
almost daily during the summer.

Today at work, I was serving two guys, although only one of them was eating. He ordered the Tai Hi Sweet and Spicey Salad and that was it. The bill was $9.25, and he left me a $10.25 tip. Woo hoo! Sweeeeeet! :D

Tonight on American Idol the guest artist that helps the contestants this week is none other than Barry Gibb! Hehehe! Which means all the contestants will be singing BeeGees songs tonight, and Barry Gibb will be performing tomorrow night. Tune in!

I think getting my wedding planning business name trademarked is going to be a pain in the butt ... I can tell ... meeeehhh.

I'm hungry. Time for lunch. Fooood!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NOOOO! I missed Barry?!?!?! I heard a rumor that he was going to be on, but I didn't know it was last night. *sigh* :( Soooo sad.