CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hmmm


Included on Time's list of the '100 most influential people' are Leonardo DiCaprio, Rosie O'Donnell, Kate Moss, and Hilary Clinton. But, George W. Bush is not included! I agree with my dad who said, "Whether you like George W. Bush or not is irrelevant. You mean to tell me he is not one of the 100 most unfluential people? Sounds like major bias to me. (Or denial.)"

My poor Chris is completely worn-out from working full-time and completing his masters. He really doesn't do anything but work and watch the occasional movie ... that's why I'm extremely excited that a.) He's finishing his last class in the next couple weeks, b.) It's almost summer, and c.) He's coming home with me for almost TWO WEEKS of NO WORKING! Working will NOT be allowed under ANY circumstances.

And I get so annoyed with all the girls who I work with that are always complaining by saying things like, "I haven't seen my boyfriend for TWO days, can I PLEASE leave early so I can go see him?" I just want to say, "Oh ... TWO WHOLE days huh? I get to see my boyfriend more like once every TWO WEEKS!" Grrrrr.

And while I'm complaining about my poor boyfriend and my lack of getting to see him, I might as well complain about my leg hurting. Yes ... for the past couple of days my right leg has been hurting ... it's the outer SIDE of my leg around the knee area, (although it's NOT the knee, it's the side/almost back of my leg in that area.) And yes. It hurts. When I do the stretch where you grab your foot and hold it up against your butt it really hurts (it normally doesn't.) It has a sore yucky feeling. Oh and stiff feeling. Let's not forget stiff. Some times straightening it hurts too. I'm hoping it's just stressed from too much exercise. Okay I'm done for the day.

And no ... I don't know what a Cookie Monster picture has to do with this blog. Maybe it just means that I want a damn cookie!

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

It sounds like what happened when I developed tendonitis in my knee during soccer.

Either way, take ibuprofen. If it is tendonitis, it will help it some (ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory), and if it's not, it will help to alleviate the pain.

Allison said...

Tendonitis ... ouch. Maybe THAT'S what it is. Either way, the ibuprofen sounds like a good idea, thanks!