CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Doodely Da Doo


I'm a little peeved because I got invited to go to the premiere screening of the new Bruce Willis and Queen Latifah movie on Friday (complete with the red carpet and question and answer session with the actors,) and I have to work at the bloody Elephant Bar! Gah! And it's a bit doubtful that I'll find some one to cover for me because I noticed that about 4 other people already posted notes at work looking for some one to work for them on Friday with no luck. Meehhh.

Does anyone else have random outbursts? For example ... some times at work when I'm in the back area I'll suddenly say, "Cuuuuh-ris!" or I'll let out a little random squeel of cuteness (about Chris of course.) Or occasionally I'll randomly just blurt out, "Michelle Gabelle!" Hehehehe. I mean ... does Christy ever sit in the library and find herself randomly blurting out Rudy's name for no apparent reason? Does Esther or Resther blurt out Andrew or Jesse's names at random times? Does Michelle ever blurt out- ... you know who? Hehehe! Or am I just a total freak? :P

I'm really sad that Easter is over because that means that my favorite candy of all time, (Cadbury Cream Eggs, of course,) are already GONE!!! It's so tortuous to have my favorite candy avaibale only one month out of the year. :::sigh:::

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

I find myself making random bird noises. Even when no one is around. Or I'll start saying "Bruce!" or singing the Baby Gabe theme.

So, no, you aren't a total freak. At least not because of this.

C. Berry said...

Hmm... I randomly squeal when I'm at home. You know? Or make cat noises or whatever... Noises are happy!