CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fun Day


Today Chris stopped by for the afternoon since he had a job interview that was sort of in my area, and we ate lunch at Johnny Rockets (which I had actually never been to,) and it's right next door to me in the Farmer's Market! It was VERY tastey. Basically, it's sort of like a Steak'N'Shake. The decor, the atmosphere, the servers even wear bow ties! And their burgers were DAMN good. I was very pleased. I couldn't believe I hadn't eaten there yet after almost living next to it for about 10 months!

After lunch we came back and watched a movie, (for the FIRST time in my apartment!) Ever since I moved in, we haven't had a dvd player because it apparently got stollen after my roommate left it in the commons area ... soooo yeah ... haven't been able to watch movies. WELL I can NOW watch movies on my beatiful 20" iMAC! Very exciting. We watched 'Elf,' and although it WAS quite cheesy, it was pretty funny.

We also recorded little mini movies on my computer with Chris talking in chipmunk voice and slow motion, where I was SERIOUSLY amused. This computer is going to be providing me with HOURS of entertainment. :P

Tonight at the Elephant Bar, I had a table of 9 people. They basically just ordered a couple appetizers and some drinks. Lots and LOTS of drinks. SO many drinks in fact, that they spent about $300 in alcoholic beverages alone. Their bill was about $375, and they left me a $100 tip. Now THAT was nice. I also got a $20 tip from some french guy on a $50 bill. That makes me very happy. Especially since my wallet got seriously drained this week.

WELL I should probably go to bed soon ...

0 comments: