CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Fat Albert Gone BAD


I sat here at the library just now and witnessed one of the most disgusting, nasty, and repulsive displays of behavior I've ever seen!

This guy who was sitting at the computer station across from me was blowing his nose. Not gross right? I mean, we all blow our noses when we have colds! WELL. This guy was not only blowing his nose, but was throwing his overly used snot rags down on the table next to other people. We're talking a big MOUND of snot rags. About 15 snot rags to be exact. (Think I'm kidding? The guy left about 10 minutes ago, but left his snot rags ON THE TABLE for everyone to look at.) In addition, this guy was snorting and hawking up massive loogeys right there at the computer. And I do mean, RIGHT there at the computer. I witnessed him hawking and spitting a nasty looking snot-infused loogey onto the library floor. I mean ... WTF?!?!

He was constantly snorting, hawking, and spitting his nasty-ass crap everywhere. I'm so repulsed. I couldn't tell how old he was ... he kinda looked like Fat Albert. In his 20's? YUCK. Okay I'm going to stop grossing everyone out because I'm grossing myself out.

On a less snotty note, my dad is giving me a "small business grant!" :D I sent him a copy of my 'business plan and start-up costs,' (the same one I put in this blog,) and he was like, "I'm sending you a small business grant!" At this point, any bit of money helps. Yay!

Okay, I need a giant, brain-freezing Coke slurpee from 7-11 right now to recover from the horrific display I had to witness earlier. BLahhh!

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

Ewwww....

But yay for business grants!