CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finale Tonight!


I'm so freak'in puuuumped! :P

I'm figuring out how to use the garageband program that came preinstalled on my computer, and it's soooooo cool! There's TONS of different really neat effects to use, and it's also REALLY easy to record. I don't even need to buy a microhpone! AND it's so easy to put my songs that I record on iTunes ... ohhhh yeah baby. I've already put a really old and slightly junkey version of myself singing my new myspace profile song ... hehehe. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks, I will have finished and recorded an "original" to replace it with! Boo ya!

I also forgot that the American Idol finale was tonight until I was driving home from work (I drive by Hollywood Blvd. every day by the Kodak Theatre,) and there were of course already TONS of people lined up along the red carpet. I thought about going, but 3 hours before it was even to begin it was already BUTT crowded. I decided I'd rather just watch it from the comfort of walking/running on the treadmill. :P

0 comments: