CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Rant of the Week


I'm slightly annoyed right now. No no- I'm quite annoyed. Actually, I'm VERY annoyed right now. Why, you might ask? Because I just checked my monthly phone bill on the Cingular website, and my bill (which is usually $49 a month,) is $150 this month!!! *&%$#@! Why? Because my lovely friend whose currently living in London decided to give me a ring. And as lovely as the not-so-long conversation was, it was NOT worth $100!!! I mean ... AHHHHHH!!! I'm ... very annoyed. That's an entire month's worth of gas money and THEN some! I'm huffing and puffing right now. As you can see ... or rather ... READ.

I'm also annoyed because I ordered something for $79 in the mail that was SUPPOSED to arrive on WEDNESDAY, and it's now FRIDAY, (although technically it's SATURDAY at 1:35am) and it HASN'T arrived! With my luck, it got LOST in the mail. I'm ... very annoyed.

Work was slower than usual for a Friday night ... I'm ... very annoyed.

Jordin Sparks won American idol. Arrrgh. Yuck. I'm ... very annoyed.

I'm $150 (possibly $79 more if I don't get my package,) OVER budget this month. Ahhhh ... I'm ... (you guessed it,) VERY annoyed.

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

Oh no! That's awful!

Well, if it makes you feel better, I will take lots of pictures of Ripplefritz and send them to you (we're in Columbia).

Allison said...

Hahaha! Yes, Ripplefritz! Me want pictures of Ripplefritz!