CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

UPDATE!

I would just like to start off by saying that I'm typing this blog from the comfort of my own bedroom. That's right, I said bedroom! WHICH means I'm obviously NOT in the library, WHICH means I got my computer! :D

It's ... beautiful. And it was SO easy to set up. All I had to do was plug in ONE chord from the computer to the wall and then connect the mouse/keyboard. That's it! All the programs were already installed and I didn't even have to hook it up to anything for the internet to work! The internet just ... worked!!! And there's an AWSOME movie/dvd making program on here already along with a super cool music and photo program too. OH oh! And there's already a webcam/video capture thingy built INTO the computer! AND I can BURN not just cds, but dvds too! AND I can now hook my keyboard up to the computer and record all my songs onto my computer and burn them onto cds. AND I can now, for the FIRST time, watch dvds in my BED!!! I am SOOOO watching Donald Duck cartoons tonight! And, I'm so excited. Happy times.

0 comments: