CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pirates

Oh yeah, Chris, his family, and I went to go see the new Pirates, At World's End movie on Thursday night. I liked it better than part two, but I found the whole Calypso thing kind of stupid. And her ending was so lackluster! I mean ... she grows all gigantic at the end just like Ursula from 'The Little Mermaid' and I atleast expected her to get into the ocean and start commanding the waves or SOMETHING! lol ... but no. Instead she just explodes into a million little crabs and that's the end of her. And the little petty fight between Orlando and Keira was kinda annoying. As Chris said, there was too much unnecessary backstabbing.

However, I really enjoyed all the multiple Jack Sparrows, (who wouldn't, afterall, enjoy seeing a ship full of nothing but Jack Sparrows?) Hehehehe. And of course there were many other good parts, but I don't want to babble TOO much for those who haven't see it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes. The little Mermaid! That's exactly what I was thinking the whole time. It was soooo lame! hahahaha! I didn't get it--three hours later I couldn't tell you what the plot of the movie was about. The only part I liked was the Captain Jack parts--mainly the MANY Jacks--that was great, but all in all it was as you said too many pointless backstabings. I don't think I liked it better than the second one at all, and that's sad, cause I didn't really like the second one--and havn't seen it since I saw it in the theatre--nor do I really plan on it. It's rather sad, cause I LOVED the first one--still do. Makes me want to go back and watch the GOOD one. ;)