CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More Blathering


I'm so excited about the prospect of getting a computer of my very own (I've never HAD a computer of my very own,) that well, I'm going to blather some more about it! :P

I just realized yesterday when talking to Chris that the iMAC that I plan on getting has no "computer" box! That big, bulky box that takes up either all your foot space or all your desk space, is actually the monitor! Which is what ... like 1 and 1/2 inches thick? And and ... the keyboard and mouse are wirelss! In fact, there's no wires at all! I remember setting up the computer Roger and I bought when I first came here was a major pain in the arse. All the different parts, chords, and cables! But ... you can just take this computer out of the box and start using it! And OH the movie making/dvd making/music/and a crap load of other stuff that it comes with is LOVELY! It really IS as good as those commercials. :P

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

Macs really are the besterest in the world.

I have a PowerBook (one of the sexy silver ones), and I love it more than anything. Including Andrew. But don't tell him I said that.

If you need advice about your computer when you get it, let me know.

Allison said...

Oooooh, sexy silver! Hehehe!

Oh and don't worry, I won't tell Andrew that a piece of technology has a bigger place in your heart. :P